The series 10 kVA Online UPS Defender DSP is ideal for the protection of computer science systems, telecommunications systems, networks and critical systems in general. Even with poor quality of power supply protects the consumers whose uninterrupted operation, thereby minimizing the cost.
The series Defender DSP is available in the model versions 10-20-30-40-60-80-100-120-160-200 kVA three-phase input and output.
The development and production of 10 kVA Online UPS Defender DSP is done with technologies and components that are on the cutting edge of technology in order to guarantee maximum protection for critical users, a zero phase effect and high operating efficiency.
- IGBT Recifier
- Real Digital Signal Processor (DSP) controlled transformerless design
- Input Power Factor Correction PFC (>0,99)
- Low Harmonic Distortion Level
- High Efficiency (up to %95)
- Wide Input Voltage Range
- Generator Compatible Operation
- Eco Mode Feature
- Intelligent battery management system extends the lifetime of batteries
- Static and Manual Bypass
- Communication with computers and network systems with SNMP availability
- Expandable battery blocks
- Low installation and operating costs
- Special voltage applications other than stated values
For more information and prices, you can click here.